Like most things in crypto, the best way to get started with VIBES is to dive in, start exploring, and ask questions on Discord.
Below is a semi-linear approach you can use if you are at the very start of your journey, or want a bit more of a guide on getting into things.
If you've never used a decentralized web3 application before:
- Install MetaMask, a browser extension that lets you access the blockchain from web apps in your browser. Once installed, visit sickvibes.xyz and it will walk you through switching to Polygon.
- Get some MATIC. You will need a (very) small amount of MATIC to use the Polygon network. $1 USD worth of MATIC should be enough for 1000s of transactions.
Once you have your MetaMask wallet set up, you're ready to have a look around:
- Visit sickvibes.xyz. The VIBES front page will feature a rotating assortment of for-sale VIBES NFTs you can buy
- Check out your VIBES wallet. This will show you information about the VIBES in your wallet and owned VIBES NFTs.
After poking around the VIBES site a bit, it's time to get more involved
- Support VIBES artists by buying their art. The VIBES site lets you browse art that's for sale by artist, curator, or collector. Supporting artists is the best way to get involved!
- Mine VIBES over time from the art you've collected. Support artists, and shape the future of the network.